Yes, Max Secure Anti Virus Plus will work on a PC. However, it must run a version of the Windows Operating System.
There are several reasons for this, most of which is due to the sheer popularity of Windows based PCs compared to Macs or those that run Linux.
Because of this, most antivirus software companies are creating larger and more powerful tools to protect user’s PC’s as time goes on. Max Secure Anti Virus Plus is one of them, and has an ongoing development team working to improve and expand its capabilities with each passing year.
Max Secure Anti Virus System Requirements
Max Secure Anti Virus system requirements are as follows:
- Windows 10, windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP, Server 2012, Server 2008 R2 , Server 2003 and Server 2000 32-bit and 64-bit Operating system
- Internet Explorer 8 or later
- Microsoft Edge 20.x – 25.x and later
- Mozilla Firefox 52.x and later
- Google Chrome 44.x – 52.x
- 500 MB of RAM available
- 1 GB of free hard disk space
- Internet Connectivity for Registration and Updates
Read more in our complete Max Secure Anti Virus Plus Review about how it can protect your PC from online threats.
Windows Defender Is Not Enough
If you have Windows 10 installed, then Windows Defender is included. However, this may not be powerful enough to stop all threats. Microsoft has only recently begun to get serious about security for its users, so many threats may still need to be addressed via other protection software.
Thus, adding additional security measures to protect your PC is crucial to avoiding system infections or identity theft. Max Secure Anti Virus Plus can help do the job of securing your system from these threats.