Norton Antivirus Plus is designed to work on both PCs and Macs. As per the Norton website, the number of PC’s or Macs you can install it on depends on the plan you purchase.
Norton Antivirus Plus System Requirements
Norton Antivirus Plus (read our complete review here) works on a single PC or Mac when purchasing the basic package. Additional Norton Device Security and Norton Secure VPN programs work on PC, Mac, Androids, iPads, and iPhones.
However, not all features are available on all devices and platforms.
Windows OS Requirements:
- Microsoft Windows 10 (all versions), except Windows 10 S.
- Microsoft Windows 8/8.1 (all versions). Some protection features are not available in Windows 8 Start screen browsers.
- Microsoft Windows 7 (all versions) with Service Pack 1 (SP 1) or later.
Mac OS Requirements:
- Current and previous two versions of Mac OS.
- Norton Cloud Backup, Norton Parental Control, and Norton SafeCam are not supported.
Android OS Requirements:
- Android 4.1 or later.
- Must have the Google Play app installed.
- Auto-scan of apps on Google Play is supported on Android 4.1 or later, except for Samsung devices.
- Samsung devices running Android 4.2 or later are supported.
- For earlier versions of Android, the Google Play “Share” function must be used to scan apps on Google Play.
- iPhones or iPads running the current and previous two versions of Apple iOS.
For more information, see our Norton Antivirus Plus Review.